What Is Spirulina?
Spirulina is the Richest Whole Food Source Found in Nature
- A highly nutritious, microscopic freshwater plant.
- The superfood with over 100 nutrients, more than any other plant, grain or herb.
- Widely used as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy, weight loss and cleansing programs.
- Protein – 60-70% of its weight. 300% more protein than fish, meat or poultry, with no cholesterol.
- Iron – 58x richer than spinach in bio-available iron.
- Vitamin B12 – Natures richest source. Often lacking in a vegetarian diet.
- Chlorophyll – 2x richer than barley grass or wheatgrass.
- Anti-oxidants – 25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot and 3x richer in Vitamin E than wheatgerm.
- Spirulina assists weight loss by curbing appetite naturally while supplying a full range of nutrients needed for a balanced diet.
- As an unrefined wholefood, spirulina is absorbed up to x16 more effectively than synthetic multi-vitamin and mineral supplements.
Weight 100 g